Our aim – supporting you to develop the tools for a good life.
From depression, anxiety and stress, to relationship difficulties, parenting concerns, or questions about direction in life. Our focus is on working with you to respond to whatever challenges you may
PsychEquip provides a down to earth, accepting, responsive, and very human style. Your psychologist understands the art of connection and the need for you to feel respected and deeply heard, as we work with you to navigate through life’s challenges.
In addition to a genuine interest in you and your wellbeing, our work with you is informed by a number of evidence based approaches including:
* Narrative ways of working,
* Acceptance and Commitment Therapy,
* Cognitive Behavioural Therapy,
* Dialectical Behaviour Therapy,
* Attachment theory and attachment Based Parenting Approaches (Circle of Security)